What is Egyptian Magic?
“Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream “The People’s Choice” is new to your market. It is a phenomenal healing balm with legendary powers due to its unique mixture of all natural ingredients derived only from living plants and organisms. Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream “The People’s Choice” has been on the market since August 1991 with a solid track record, a loyal word of mouth following, and twice the healing power for half the price of conventional skin creams.” (taken from official website)
I purchased the cream online at Amazon.com for $30 USD for 4 oz.
The reason why I purchased it is because I wanted to try a product that is more ‘natural’ for the dry areas around my face, on my lips, and hands.
Here are my Pros & Cons.
1. The first 3 ingredients are all natural (Olive oil, Bees Wax, and Honey)
2. 4 oz for $30 dollars
3. Proposed Healing properties
1. If you are allergic to bees STAY AWAY from this product
2. If you want to apply it on your face and are acne prone you may have an adverse reaction
3. It leaves a rich oil/waxy type texture on the skin that absorbs away over time, so if you’d like to use it as a face cream it’s best to apply it at night.
I really wanted to see what type of results I’d get. So I did not use any other night cream products while trying out Egyptian Magic. I used it all over my face the first few nights after I received it in the mail. Here are my results within 4 days of use at night:
1. The moisture in my skin did not increase or decrease (I have normal skin)
2. I had an adverse reaction to the cream. I started to develop acne that would not come to a ‘head’. Large acne!
3. It did not help or change my winter lips (sometimes chapping and peeling due to the winter months)
As of now, I use Egyptian Magic as a hand cream. With my adverse reaction to the product, I am a bit afraid to use it again on my face. However, it has improved the texture to my hands.
Bom Amigos, I hope you’ve found my post about Egyptian Magic maybe helpful and amusing, please visit my Beauty Channel on YouTube and show your support by subscribing mil obrigada!
Tags: Egyptian Magic, Natural Cream, Universal Cream