Wanna have big bright eyes in seconds? Keep reading
How to Get Big Bright Eyes
What you’ll need
1. Soft Khol eyeliner in cream or nude
2. Individual eyelashes and glue
4. Eyelash curler
5. Soft Khol eyeliner in black
6. Eyebrow scissors
What to do
1. Trim the individual lashes according to the length you prefer. Try to come slightly close to the length of your own lashes. When I apply false lashes on models, I try to come as close to the length of their natural lashes, but slightly longer. This gives the illusion that the lashes are thicker and the eyes are bigger.
2. Swipe mascara onto the individual lashes and allow to air dry. *If in a pinch, fan the lashes *
3. Line your upper water line with black eyeliner.
4. Line your lower water line with a cream or nude eyeliner.
5. Apply the individual lashes. I like to apply two on the outer corner of the eye, two on the slightly center, and depending on how it looks so far, one or two in the center.
6. Allow time for the glue to slightly dry.
7. Incorporate the false lashes with your natural lashes by using an eyelash curler.
8. Apply mascara from the roots to the ends of your top and bottom lashes.
This technique will give off the illusion that your eyes are bright, big and fabulous